Other than its awesome colour that can lift any mood 🤗 beetroot juice has many health benefits:
– Packed with phytonutrients including Folate.
– Contains a high average of your daily intake of Vitamin C.
– It’s high in fiber and very low in calories so very much diet-friendly.
– Most importantly, it purifies the blood stream and by doing so, it supports the system to fight cardiovascular diseases.
– It also lowers blood pressure.
– 🌸 From an aesthetic perspective, beetroot juice cleanse the skin from the inside out, therefore it’s a natural way to reduce acne and other similar skin imperfections.
– ❤️ and since Valentine’s Day is upon us, here is a romantic Eastern belief:
When a man and a woman share the same beetroot, they are bound to fall in love and become inseparable.
So People, if you’re in love, go ahead and Up your “beet”! ❤️ On the 14th !
TIP for juicing:
I tend to juice every other day. Not daily because
a) I am really very very busy with work
b) I usually juice 10 to 15 kilos of various fruits at a time – we‘re a big family 🤣
So to ensure my beetroot juice remains fresh and silky, I add a teaspoon of lemon 🍋 juice in the bottle of beetroot.